Shalyn :

I like how simple her website is. She gets to the point and lets you know exactly what you need to know right away. I also like how it is personal and has some form of personality while also being serious. 

I could use her navigation bar at the top because it was very easy to use and find different pages of her website.

I would imitate the type of pages she had and how you navigate around the website. I would not have made it as wordy and drawn out on each page and would have thrown in more examples of graphics I have done in my past experiences.

I am going to change the layout probably to make navigating the website easier, and also having more pages for different things I want to show off.

Red :

It is also extremely simple. I like how he had his own what seemed like hand drawn picture of himself on the home page. It was more fun and entertaining than the other one. 

I liked how the home page opens up and shows who he is and what the website is all about.

I don't like the navigation where he linked different pages to words on the home page. It seemed very confusing and I didn't know where to go to find other information out at first.

I will include more personal stuff into my website because I think people like getting to know about the person who's website they are on.

Elizabeth :

Very interesting and different form the other websites. Only has one page, the home page, which is interesting, but she managed to get everything she wanted across on only one page which is impressive.

I liked how easy it was to navigate and how she told you everything from past experience to her specialties and included a way to contact her easily for more.

I won't go to the only one page format because my website is not going to be just an introduction to who I am, but I did like how it was different and easy to look through.

Lisa :

This was my favorite website I looked at. It was easy to understand and read while also having a lot going on.

I loved the use of the pictures of the dish to entice people to want to click on the link to see the recipe, that was really smart. 

It was very easy to navigate and everything I need is in one easy to find corner and had plenty of links and pages to look through. 

I am definitely going to use the pictures idea and the way she chose her navigation because I thought it was the best use of navigation. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog