Social Dilemma Reflection:

I think the thing I was most shocked with when watching the movie is how even though all of these people who were high up employees for these Social Media companies knew what a lot of what they were doing was wrong they still can't help but use them still and it shows how addicting they are.

Probably how google tailors my search based off of so many things and not just the most relevant and important results. I google a lot so it is pretty crazy that me being home in Colorado could give me different results on the same search as if I do it here.

I think the Social Media I am going to change using the most is Facebook. I tend to comment a lot of sports pages expressing my comment and sometimes I get a little heated so I should probably calm down a little more when commenting.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog