Who is Brison Owens?

Success is earned not given. Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard.

  • I am hardworking.
  • I am a good communicator,
  • I put my work before anything else.
  • I have good leadership qualities.
  • I lead by example.
  • Good Social media presence.
I was born in Parker Colorado, but grew up most of my life in Greenwood Village Colorado. I went to Cherry Creek High School, and then after graduating I started attending Limestone University. I am a massive sports fan, mostly of the Colorado sport teams, but I just love watching an talking about sports. I have always had a passion for writing, and have started taking that passion and turning it into a possible career in the world of Sorts Journalism. I will graduate from Limestone in either 2022 or 2023 and hope to continue my passion of writing about sports.

I would love to use my online presence to attract potential employers and companies looking for sports writers. I would also like to be viewed as a trustworthy person so that way I can attract more job opportunities. 

The only real standout Factors for me is my hard working nature. I love working hard in everything I do, in fact I have been awarded three times for two different sports for my hard work so I would like to say that stands out. My other factor is my family history. My Great Grandfather was a big deal man both in the sports world and in the business world in the state of Colorado, so I think that could be attractive for some employers. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog